Six layer sintered metal net is made of stainless steel wire mesh six layer specially laminated, through vacuum sintering and has high strength and rigidity of a whole new type of filtration material, high filtration precision, low filter resistance and good mechanical strength, wear resistance, heat resistance, cold resistance and good processability, etc.The filter with high anti-pressure strength and even filtration precision is especially ideal.
The multi-layer sintered metal mesh is a new type of filter material which is made of a multi-layer metal woven wire mesh and is manufactured by a special lamination pressing and vacuum sintering process, and has a high mechanical strength and an overall rigid structure.
The 6-layers sintered wire mesh is to add 12 mesh to the 5-layer sintered wire mesh. Its thickness is 3.5mm. And it has the higher anti-pressure ability.
1.Add a layer of 8 mesh or 12 mesh square mesh after the standard 5 layer sintering mesh, and combine into a six-layer sintering mesh.It has better strength and shunt performance than five-layer network;
2. High precision: for the filtration precision of 1-300um, uniform surface filtration performance can be achieved;
3. High strength and good rigidity: It has high mechanical strength and compressive strength, and has good processing, welding and assembly performance and is easy to use.
4. Uniform and stable accuracy: Uniform filtration performance can be achieved for all filtration precisions, and the mesh does not change during use.
5. Wide use environment: It can be used in the temperature environment of -200 ° C ~ 600 ° C and filtration of acid and alkali environment.
6. Excellent cleaning performance: good counter-current cleaning effect, can be used repeatedly, long life (can be washed by countercurrent water, filtrate, ultrasonic, melting, baking, etc.
It is widely used in pharmaceutical equipment with two in one and three in one.
1. Precision filtration of various hydraulic oil lubricants in the machinery industry;
2. Filtration and purification of various polymer melts in the chemical fiber film industry, various high temperature in the petrochemical industry, filtration of corrosive liquids, filtration, washing and drying of materials in the pharmaceutical industry;
3. Application of gas homogenization in the powder industry, fluidized plates in the steel industry;
4. Sounders in explosion-proof electrical appliances, etc.