Flat Expanded Metal is the same product as Standard Expanded Metal Mesh, but has been cold rolled by a flattening machine to give it a smooth flat surface. The Flattening reduces the thickness (gauge) of the material and bonds it down creating Flat Expanded Metal Mesh. As with the Standard Expanded Metal Mesh, this material is used in many fields such as Security, Power stations, Machine guards, and storage. Flattened expanded metal mesh is available in Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium and many other Alloys.
Materials: stainless steel, carbon steel, brass, aluminum, nickel, Al-Mg alloy.
Flat Expanded Metal Features:
Can be bent or formed in any direction.
U-edging for finished edges.
• Architectural Panels. • Billboard Walkway • Catwalks
• Stairs • Drying Racks • Fencing
• Gratings • Flooring • Grilles
• Vents • Enclosures • Security Partitions
• Panels • Screens • Reinforcement
• Railings • Ramps • Walkways
• Window Guards • Anti-dazzle Screens